Thursday, March 13, 2008

Nintendo's Featured Stages

As you know, Nintendo sends out one user-created stage to be featured on every Brawl owner's console for one day. But, you can't save those stages and after one day you'll never see it again. That's what inspired me to make this place.
But what if you do want to see those exact stages again? Well, for that I have somewhat of a solution. Everyday I will be capturing gameplay from the featured stage of the day, and after a given amount of time (too hard to explain why there's a waiting period) they will all be posted on the BrawlStages YouTube Channel!

Gameplay Videos from the downloadable stages will also be posted there as well. Non-downloadable videos will be labeled as "Brawl Stage Builder: mm/dd Featured Stage". However, in my free time, I may also re-create those featured stages and make them downloadable.

When I post gameplay from the featured stage of the day, it will NOT be posted here, only on the YouTube Channel. Only stages that are downloadable are posted here. However, if I (or anyone else) does re-create a featured stage, it will be posted here.

The Brawl Custom Stage Collection YouTube Channel can be found at:
YouTube.com/BrawlStages

No comments: