Monday, May 26, 2008

Changes

When I first began the Brawl Custom Stage Collection, I thought it would make to be an awesome feature for the podcast. What I didn't realize is how quickly it would gain popularity and how much time it would take to manage it.

Actually, it's far too much for one person to manage as much as I have been. BUT I have NEVER given up on anything before! Anything that I start, I will go through with and finish 'till the very end!

And so, it is for the reason that I am proudly happy to announce that I am promoting Mr. Zach Joyner to administrator of GamersCast's Brawl Custom Stage Collection!

With a two-man army, I think that we can help to make this work!

However, I will still continue to play a role in the stage collection by managing the BrawlStages YouTube Channel and by typing stage descriptions and strategies.

However, Zach (better known as Spades) has kindly offered to do the rest. And so, he will be posting new stage submissions here and will have limited FTP access to main site's server so that stages will be posted faster than ever. He will also be accepting the BrawlStages e-mail address (I'll still be doing that as well).

It's a whole new beginning for our stage collection.

However, due to an attempted security breach, I have that my web hosting account has been locked. And so, the Stage Collection will be on hold until I am able to unlock the account and create an FTP username for Spades.

I am sorry for the continued delay in the management of the Brawl Stage Collection. And I sincerely thank all of you for your continued patience and support of the project. Don't worry, the wait will be over soon and will definitely be worth it, as there are now even more tricks up my sleve that I have yet to tell you all about! So, stay tuned.

No comments: