Saturday, April 26, 2008

Quick Announcements!

I have good news and bad news.

Bad News:

I am very sorry to announce this, but it is becoming very hard to to write strategies for every single stage here. So, from now on I will only be making strategies for stages that are scored at a 4 or 5 out of 5. I am very sorry to do this, but it needs to be done in order to move things along.

Good News:

However, once I am done with all the 4s and 5s I work on the 3 out of 5 stages in my spare time.

Also, featured and static stages will have strategies made as always.

Also, Zach Joyner, otherwise known as Spades (the one who has been remaking the featured stages here), will also be joining the team soon so that stages will be able to be posted even faster!
__________


The Brawl Custom Stage Collection is made possible by GamersCast: Video Podcasting.
GamersCast
, gives you the latest in video game news, discussions, game reviews, EXCLUSIVE game previews, and even lets you compete in a few video game tournaments!
Check them out at: GamersCastPodCast.com
And on iTunes at: http://iTunes.GamersCastPodcast.com

All files from the Brawl Custom Stage Collection are hosted by GamersCast.

No comments: